Monday, May 11, 2009

Episode 2


Talk about SWEET AND SOUR... SKIES AND EARTH... HOT AND COLD. Its a contrast... but it compliments each other. Just how me and my dearest friend be...
This person. His name is Mumu. I gave that name to him. I met him in the first semester of my foundation. He is also different than any other friend that i used to have. He tought me about fashion. The last thing that i will think about. FRANKLY SAID, I HAVE NEVER CARE ABOUT FASHION... AND IM SO NOT INTO FASHION! But this petite guy... with all his fashion statements and stuffs bumped into my life and we became such a good friend! I always don't want to know about fashion but he was so excited to teach me everything that he knows. I usually don't really listened to him but i tried my best to listen so he won't get offended. And he actually knew about what i'm doing when he talked about his favorite topic. But he just dont give a damn. Fashion is his life. And i realised that he will be so happy if i tried to at least listen than not listening at all.


I figured out about what he really need. He just need someone to listen. He just need someone to share his passion and someone to understand him. Well... that's what i tried to do. But after time, he also who don't really like to talk about boys (because he is a boy and not a gay) have to listen to me when i talk about it. And that's how we both becoming besties. I realised that... talking with him is like taking a long trip on a train. The journey is far... but i have never been bored with the thing that we talked about. There's always new things to share. It is full with laughter and if the conversation started with tears, it will always end up with smiles and jokes. And also the laughters. I'm happy to have a friend like him. Mumu... my all time favourite chat partner. I always search for him when i want to talk with someone. And he always be there when i need him. Because of that... i also do the same for him. I want to make him happy like he makes me happy. Thank you for being there my dear friend. :)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Dear ALLAH our lord, please give strength to all of us who needs your support to face all the challenges in the way to be on your side. YOU are the almighty and only from YOU we can ask for helps. Dear ALLAH who always listen carefully to feed all of HIS servant's needs... May YOU always be with us, your little and humble creatures in this world. Only YOU can give us a life, and only YOU can take it back from us... (amin)