Sunday, May 10, 2009

Episode 1

I've finished my foundation and i'm waiting for my examination results. My mom keeps telling me to search for the scholarships. Well... i'm not from the wealthy family anyway. So... i followed what she said. I started to think about survival. Well... when i was a kid, i dont really have to think about that. Eventhough i did tried to survive, but it's only for the sake of learning on how to grow up to be a good person. And now, it still on the same purpose but, the challenges will be much much bigger! And, for my own reminder... i'm just a girl. And what can a girl do for her future? It's quite a big question that i keep on asking again and again to myself. I sometimes doubt my own ability but to be real, who don't? Everyone have that doubts.

I just love to live, but it doesn't mean i don't want to die. So, i was born as a fighter... was i? am i a girl who will fight for her right, fight for the people that she loves, fight for her passions, fight to be the best of the best? Sometimes i think about that and i say to myself i will. But to be truth, saying you can is good, showing you can is better... and i will. I will show to myself that i can do it. i will push myself to the max. That's just me...and... now, just wait and see. Will i be the best fighter? the answer will only be known after I die. after my death, my successes will tell the answer. i promise this to myself. Not to others. BUT ONLY TO MYSELF!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Dear ALLAH our lord, please give strength to all of us who needs your support to face all the challenges in the way to be on your side. YOU are the almighty and only from YOU we can ask for helps. Dear ALLAH who always listen carefully to feed all of HIS servant's needs... May YOU always be with us, your little and humble creatures in this world. Only YOU can give us a life, and only YOU can take it back from us... (amin)