Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Episode 11

Who I was... who am i now? I am different. Always. I am nothing like others and others are nothing like me. Its not that im trying to be proud of who i am. But it's the truth. No one can be the same as anyone, because, that's the individuality of a person itself.

I am not an achiever, nor a fighter. That's who i was. Now, i'm a peace lover, cool and deeply a relax person. Something that happened to me, the force and pressure that i've had felt... those are the things that changed me to be who i am now. It is weird. Ive never know that im gonna be this kind of person. And ive never think that im gonna like this new person of me. But hey... people change.

When i think back, the only thing that's originally and genuinely myself is the way i bring myself into people. It is by loving them. My heart is so content that i always expect the least and i give all i have to others. That's always who i am. From the beginning of my life... and insyaAllah until i die. I have so much love to give... not just to human, but to animals... to the trees... and even to the non-living. I wish i can always love others without expecting them to love me back. Because love in my eyes... it is nothing that i can have.. it is always what i can give.

True love... i followed Him, the Almighty Allah... He loves His servant without expecting anything. He gives everything to His servant, for their needs... And His generousity... I cant say anything but Alhamdulillah... He gives too many to us, until we get blinded by all the things that we have... and sometimes until we forgot to say thank you to Him.. but that is who we are. Human that's always so forgetful...

I hope... until the day that I die... I can always love people. No matter how hard it is, i am trying with all my guts to love people. Because i only believe... only love can change people to be better. That's the sacred truth about love. If we understand what love really is... and use it for good. There will be no war, no harm, no sadness. And hatred, it's actually the result of lack of love... not the opposite of the love.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Dear ALLAH our lord, please give strength to all of us who needs your support to face all the challenges in the way to be on your side. YOU are the almighty and only from YOU we can ask for helps. Dear ALLAH who always listen carefully to feed all of HIS servant's needs... May YOU always be with us, your little and humble creatures in this world. Only YOU can give us a life, and only YOU can take it back from us... (amin)